Lina Valery
I enjoyed your previous Wimba sessions on Copyright they were very informative. It seems the best way around Copyright is to focus on Creative Commons licensed work. Based on what I learned, I also decided to create my own library of random images, thus avoiding some of these issues. The hard part has actually become tagging the images so that I could find just what I am looking for when I need it.
Comment to Lina Valery
I know what you mean, Lina. I have hundreds of photos, but have never tagged them. Although it may take a very long time to do, I think that it will be valuable to make an image bank with all images organized and tagged and to contribute to it regularly. If we are to continue to create media, then this would be a great preparation.
I enjoyed your previous Wimba sessions on Copyright they were very informative. It seems the best way around Copyright is to focus on Creative Commons licensed work. Based on what I learned, I also decided to create my own library of random images, thus avoiding some of these issues. The hard part has actually become tagging the images so that I could find just what I am looking for when I need it.
Comment to Lina Valery
I know what you mean, Lina. I have hundreds of photos, but have never tagged them. Although it may take a very long time to do, I think that it will be valuable to make an image bank with all images organized and tagged and to contribute to it regularly. If we are to continue to create media, then this would be a great preparation.

No comments:
Post a Comment