Now, I look forward. I’m very close now to receiving a new master’s degree, my second. People ask me, will you make more money? Does it get you a raise? No. It doesn’t. Then why? It enriches my life. I hope that I can use the skills, knowledge and experience that I now have to enrich the lives of others. This book presents that opportunity beautifully: the opportunity to contribute, to create the stage of my life, to appreciate the beauty of it. I will read it again and certainly recommend it to others.
Image is of some of my wonderful students working on their art projects.


Kerry,
ReplyDeleteYou truly are a special person for saying that. I feel the same way about my degree. It will enable me to get a raise, but I don't care about that at all. I want to give back, be relevant, and inspire others. This book by the Zanders was truly needed at this point in our journey and I'm glad I have you as a friend along the way :)
Another inspirational speaker to check out is Sam Glenn. Search for him on YouTube.