Patricia Marcino
This is my first post for edm613 Media Asset Creation. I am in great spirits this weekend. Last week, one of my students won the Elementary schools' Spelling Bee. This past week, my class' team won first place for Battle of the Books. We will go to the district competition on Tuesday, May 4th. And, finally, one of my students won the writing essay contest for Mother's Day sponsored by a local jewelry store. The prize was a diamond necklace for Mom. Oh, I almost forgot, our school placed second in the Junior Olympics, with two of my students taking first place over all.
Am I bragging just a bit? You bet!!!!!
Response to Trisch Marcino
Trisch, I love it when you brag. That is so awesome. How incredible that your students are, not only doing well, but doing well in competitions with others, too. This says quite a bit about you as a teacher.

No comments:
Post a Comment