Monday, May 24, 2010

Week 4, Technical Difficuties

Whew! Today was rough. I've been combing through my website, working out how to do my final presentation. At one point I decided to do two, a presentation and a paper. Needless to say, I've been a little anxious. Suddenly, I looked over at my webs in iWeb and it was all red. Having had problems publishing before, I hit the publish button immediately. I got the spinning beachball in response. Several times. Then I notice that my scale at the bottom of the page was saying I had used all of my space. I knew I hadn't. This chilling scenario continued as I searched and deleted and worked on debugging. Finally, a couple of hours later, I got my web saved and closed down the computer. When I came back up, it was as if nothing had happened . . . I really don't need this right now.

1 comment:

  1. @Kerry.

    I hope you were able to resolve the issue. When I saved my AR website today it said my .me account would expire in 15 days, do you think it may be yours expired? Luckily you said you were able to save it, so at least the hard copy is still in your iWeb. My fingers are crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete