Week 1 Readings, Posts, and Projects
I am finding myself to be stressed and feeling like I am falling behind. You would think with this being almost the end of this program I would have the excitement that this is the end. Instead I feel like my motivation is dwindling. It is hard since this is the end of my school year and I have nine school days left. It didn't help that I had a difficult time getting started with this course. I missed the Wimba session since I am on Mountain Standard time and I am still at work during the Wimbas. I am hoping that I will be able to catch the next one and it will take away some of the worries about being behind.
I am looking forward to this course and applying what I have learned during this program. Sorry for the ramblings but I am hoping this helps make me feel better.
Kerry M said...
Kara, No wonder you empathized with my stress. You knew exactly how I feel. I, too, am not excited at this point. I go around with dark circles under my eyes and a headache. But you know something? We will get through this and we will have all of this wonderful knowledge and skill to use to the benefit of our students. And we have made some wonderful new friends who share our interests. That's a very important part of this program. I'm hoping that you will be coming out to graduation so that I can meet you! Hang in there.

No comments:
Post a Comment